Mind Affinity - the beginning
- Duncan worked in a range of roles including a coaching role for Tesco head office while running his own business as a hypnotherapist and coach.
- In 2017 Duncan realised it was time to follow his own advice and take the leap to live the life he wanted and spend his time helping others to empower themselves.
- Mind Affinity was founded running self hypnosis training and individual therapy.
- Services have grown to include public speaking, corporate services, Relax Club and more…
The Relax club Story
- Mental wellbeing deserves the same attention as physical health so I wanted to make it easy to look after yourself proactively.
- Relax Club initially started life in-person as a regular weekly group relaxation session for existing Mind Affinity clients and friends.
- Covid-19 meant that easy self care and relaxation were needed more than ever and in-person was not a practical option.
- Relax Club online was born. With weekly live sessions.
- Feb 2021 The new website launched specifically to allow Relax club to grow with new additional resources, incentives and rewards, and more…
The Corporate Journey
- Working in corporate leadership, training and coaching roles Duncan has experienced, first hand, how much difference staff mindset and wellbeing make to the results of a business.
- He is passionate in helping people to realise their own strengths, achieve more and feel better doing it.
- The workplace has a huge impact on personal wellbeing. Duncan believes that impact should be a positive one.
- Companies have the opportunity to improve their results and efficiency by investing in their staff. The staff get to improve their mental health with support and encouragement. Duncan gets to help more people and share his message of personal empowerment. Everyone wins!